Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What are your keys to being productive? I want to know!



After reading several profiles of successful people in magazines, books, blogs, websites, and social media I have decided to begin to compile information about trends of people who are productive.

I have created a very short Google Form to gather and compile key aspects of being productive from people in all fields of occupation.

Below you will find seven questions. I will be sharing out what I find. Please help spread the word and have your friends and colleagues complete this as well.

I am excited to find out more as I am sure that there will be something we can all learn from.

This is one of the most exciting things I have decided to do. I thank you in advance for contributing to this little research project.

No comments: